Not to be confused with Wampus (Car), The Car it Uses.The Wampus is considered an NPC character in the game. Yet Corndog can still get on the Wampus's account and do things that a normal Nitro Type racer could do. He uses the title "You'll Never Beat Me!" in races, but his account has the title "Original Gangster". He is the rarest of the Bots, but also extremely rewarding. If a racer successfully beats The Wampus in a race, the benevolent animal will reward the racer with $50,000. The number of wins against the Wampus also amount to three different Achievements.
If you beat him once you get the title "Wampus Thwamper", five times and you get the title "Catty Wampus", and ten times you get the Wampus' "other ride" or the Fort F-125. As a joke, the Nitro Type admins said The Wampus was created when a bot tried to gain access to the Matrix and he reprogrammed himself.
On January 15, 2015, The Wampus is the leader and sole member of team FTW. On May 16, 2015 he became the leader and member along with the matrix of WampusPostalService 'WPS'.
- He is the only bot with a racer page, created by the Nitro Type staff.
- The Wampus lives in Fortress of Wampitude, as stated when going to purchase the Trash Can o' Trash in the Wampus's Cash Store.
- You were once able to add The Wampus as a friend, but that option has since been removed.
- He was added to Nitro Type on January 10, 2014, hence his join date.
- Scattered throughout his page are many cases of the number 1,337.
- This is a reference to leetspeak, an alternative way to write text which is associated with the hacker culture. 1337 is leetspeak for leet, an alternate spelling of elite.
|All Bots|| |