This wiki is meant to be an informational site for everything Nitro Type related. Please follow all the rule listed below. Violating one of the rules may result in a warning or a block depending on how severe the action is.
All Regulations apply to all of the other policies listed on this page, so you may want to carefully read the regulations section very carefully. Please note that all rule punishments may vary depending on how severe the action is and past violations done by that user.
- In accordance with COPPA, users under the age of 13 are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
If a user is suspected to be under the age of 13, calmly report it to an administrator and show proof of it.(Though it is impossible for us to prove your age entirely, if you have any evidence report it to a wiki Adminstrator immediately. We will trust that you are complying with Wikia rules when creating your Wikia account. If we do find out you are under the age of 13 we will contact Wikia immediately.)
- Do NOT cyberbully or insult anyone on this wiki. This includes users who do not have proper grammar or English. A user has the right to remove any mean or hurtful messages on their own message wall, and can report to admins for proof if necessary. If a user is caught cyberbullying another user the user that was cyberbullying will be banned permanently.
- Respect staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- Do NOT spam or troll the wiki. One single spam or troll will cause you to have a permanent block.
- Do NOT advertise any websites that are not related to Nitro type. If you do, you will have a warning the first time, and then a possible block the second time.
- You may not "sockpuppet" on this wiki. Sockpuppeting means that you are using another account just because your original account was blocked. If any user is found sockpuppeting, PERMANENT blocks will be given to both the "sockpuppet" account and the original account. If you are blocked, you cannot created another account to edit on, whether you are sorry or not.
- Do not hack, say you hack, or say other people hack. You will be banned PERMANENTLY because staff does not like to deal with hacks.
- Do not support or encourage vandalism of breaking the rules. You will be banned permanently.
- Do not impersonate false information about other users. You will be warned, then receive a temporary ban, and then a permanent one.
- A staff member is a trusted user of the wiki and has the right to block ANYONE who disrupts, harms, or causes more bad than good on the wiki.
- In an event of a misunderstanding, we allow the user who was blocked to testify their block to an administrator, who will discuss it with all of the other administrators to see if the block was a mistake.
- If you think that you do not deserve the right to be blocked, please notify an admin, and give a GOOD reason for why you should not be blocked.
- If you think another user should be blocked, contact an admin about the user, give a breif summary of what happened, and have PROOF (like a screenshot, a link, etc). Failure to follow these steps will make your claim null, void, and false, and may even result in yourself being blocked for spreading false information.
- If you are blocked on this wiki, it is not appropriate to follow an admin who edits on another wiki to make a protest. This will just make you have an extended block on this wiki.
- If you are blocked by an admin on another wiki, do not come here to protest about it. It will instead make you blocked on THIS wiki as well.
- If you are caught making alternative accounts just because you were blocked on your main account, it will result in your main account and ALL of your alternative accounts being permanently banned.
- Do not change the format of an article or rename pages without permission. Use the discussions forum to talk about the format/page names of an article.
- Do not edit the templates, as those are admins/content mods only pages.
- Do not make category names similar to the one that is already in use.
- Categories should be as short as possible.
- Categories may NOT be abbreviated.
- An edit war is the repeated undoing of other user's edits.
- If anyone undoes your edit, do not undo their edit. Instead, talk about it on the discussions forum or message walls.
- Anyone found edit warring on this wiki will be warned or possibly blocked.
- You may only post fanon images or videos on your user profile, blog posts, or the off-topic discussion board.
- Do not post any "future" information without reliable sources.
- Remember, this is not a fanon wiki.
- All fanon images and videos must be appropriate.
- On your user profile, you are not allowed to say negative things about other users or post personal information.
- Unless you are a staff member, you may not add a category to your user profile as "Staff."
- Do not edit anyone else's user profile, even if there is something disruptive on there. If there is something disruptive, notify an administrator so the administrator can fix it.
- Editing another person's profile will get you blocked for a temporary period of time. If you do it a second time, you will be blocked permanently.
- Do not double post on the comments.
- Do not over quote. If you over quote, your reply may be edited or deleted.
- Any threads that involve jokes are going to be removed, and the person who created the thread will have a warning and/or possible temporary block, depending on the situation.
- Please make sure that your comment replies to the original thread. (For example, if there is a question like: How do I edit articles?, don't make your comment a thread about this new amazing car that you have).