|2016 Winter Event|
|Previous Event||2016 Hallowampus Event|
|Next Event||2017 Summer Event|
|Announced||November 16, 2016|
|Starting Date||December 1, 2016|
|Ending Date||January 1, 2017|
|# of Cars||11|
|# of Titles||11|
|# of Achievements|| 28
Before the Winter Event
On 11-29-2016 a news post about the event was posted. It didn't start until 12-01-16.
Prior to the start of the event, the Xmaxx Xxpress was leaked.
- 11/16/16: Travis announces that in the next week they will be leaking an event car!
- 11/27/16: Travis announces that they will leaking an actual Xmaxx Car that will be for use during the Xmaxx event!
- 11/28/16: As the designer of the car has not finished, Travis announces that it will be delayed for one more day.
- 11/29/16: The car, namely the Xmaxx Xxpress, was leaked. However, the actual winter event will not start until Dec. 1 7 am pacific time. 
- 12/1/16: The winter event begins, and the car XMaxx Xxpress XXL is released along with the winter event. 5 old cars will be coming back for the winter event as well. 
- 12/9/16: The Gilded Xxpress is released, only available to gold members! 
- 12/13/16: The Lamborgotti Xmaxx LT is released, after being delayed for one day. 
- 12/15/16: The last event car the Lamborgotti Xmaxx LT-C is released. 
- 1/1/17: The 2016 Winter Event ends.
- "In The Spirit"
- "Holiday Hero"
- "Merry Christmas!"
- "Heri za Kwanzaa!"
- "Joyous Festivus!"
- "Happy Hanukkah!"
- "Rail Rider"
- "♪Naughty or Nice♪"
- "Well Trained"
- "Loco Motive"
- This is the second event to be released on schedule.
- This is the first event in which event cars has been leaked before the event.
- This is the first event in which new cars were released on a specific schedule.
- With 11 total cars being obtainable during this event, it released the most cars out of any other event in the history of Nitro Type.
- The train was already in construction even before WillBoss999 requested it to the admins. Pretty funny, right? Actually, Travis had the idea first.
- According to Corndog and Travis, there were going to be no holiday cars in the dealership other than the Rocket Sleigh. This is untrue with the re-release of the Holiday Hero.
- The event is train and Lamborgotti themed.