The 2013 Xmaxx Event was Nitro Type's second annual Xmaxx Event. It started on December 3, 2013.
- 12/3/13: The event starts. 
- 12/17/13: The Dark Elf and Golden Gift are released. 
- 1/2/14: The event ends.
|Car Picture||Name||How to get||Corresponding Achievement|
|Rocket Sleigh||$10,000||In The Spirit|
|Party Sleigh||700 races||That Sleighs Me|
|Wreath Racer||150 races||Keepin it Wreath|
|Dark Elf||1000 Nitros||Dark Elf|
|The Golden Gift||Be a Gold Member||Thank You Gold Members!|
|Santa's Buggy||100 races in a session||Buggying Out|
- This event brought about one of the only cars that have a backstory, which is the Dark Elf.
- "Some of Santa's elves broke rank and started their own dark workshop on the South Pole.. making evil stuffed animals and Next Gen gaming consoles that play themselves!! Luckily, [FTW]Travis was in the area, and stole their car. Enter.... The Dark Elf. You want it? Then you'd better use at least 1,000 nitros on the track with one of those other sweet Xmaxx rides..."
- This was one of two Winter Events in which the Xmaxx Tree Racer didn't make an appearance. The other one was the 2017 Winter Event.
- $100,000 was given to every NT user during this event.
- This was the first event that Gold members were given a car as a thank you from NT (The Golden Gift).